Engineers at the University of Washington are nearing completion of cell phone software that can work effectively without hogging as much bandwidth as typical video-conferencing. This story from ScienceDaily reports that a field trial is nearing completion, with generally positive results. The new software specifically optimizes video quality around the face and hands, which makes use of sign language on cell phones more practical for potentially, more people.
- The Hart-Risley 30 Million Word Gap Study - 1995
- Jerome Bruner - Research Rehash
- Roger Brown's Stages - 1973
- How Many Words Should A Child Know?
- The Implications of Williams Syndrome
- Following Directions
- A Few Facts About... Conjunctions
- Cognitive Referencing
- Research Rehash - Jerome Kagan and Temperament
- A Few Facts About... Negation
For tons of great language teaching material check out Free Language Stuff! (freelanguagestuff.com) On this sister site you will find material for oral language, written language, and reading, all categorized by specific language targets. And all of it FREE!