Great post here called “How Do We Learn – The 5 Basic Principles of Learning.”
- The Hart-Risley 30 Million Word Gap Study - 1995
- Roger Brown's Stages - 1973
- Language Assessment Descriptions
- A Few Facts About... Complex Sentences
- Following Directions
- A Few Facts About... Conjunctions
- How Many Words Should A Child Know?
- Jerome Bruner - Research Rehash
- Cognitive Referencing
- High Fives... Language Acquisition Studies - "Wugs"
For tons of great language teaching material check out Free Language Stuff! (freelanguagestuff.com) On this sister site you will find material for oral language, written language, and reading, all categorized by specific language targets. And all of it FREE!